Job Code 657744
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 7 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card Holder
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Sample Role Types: Developer, Programmer, Systems/Software Engineer, Web Developer, Application Developer
Experience Required: 7 Years
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Development and enhancement of applications based on established design specifications
2. Analysis, design, coding, component/assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
3. Implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements
4. Writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions, maintenance (including production support)
5. Unit testing applications and developing system and user documentation
Required / Desired
1. Demonstrated in-depth analytical skills and ability to develop and configure software applications and tools to solve complex problems
2. Demonstrated in-depth experience with Java versions 1.5 and 1.8, Java Frameworks, Eclipse, and Unix Shell Script.
3. Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to gather requirements and develop/configure software applications and tools to solve complex problems i
4. Ability to make determinations based on facts, identify problems, report potential problems, and assess options proactively.
5. Ability to understand customer needs, including the level of urgency, and translate them into appropriate automated solutions
6. Five+ years Unix Shell Script experience with emphasis on batch applications