Job Code 697158
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 3 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full-service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Primary Purpose of the Organizational Unit: The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), in collaboration with our partners, protects the health and safety of all North Carolinians and provides essential human services.
Primary Purpose of the Position: The purpose of this position is to provide business analysis and system analysis support to systems used for the administration of Human Services programs, specifically Child Welfare.
Description of Work:
60% Analysis, Requirements Development and Support:
• Work with stakeholder clients as new applications systems are designed and developed to gather requirements and performing business procedures/process engineering to improve design.
• Analyzing the functionality of the software modules in production or in comparison with appropriate existing benefit delivery and service provision procedures.
• Review and approval of Functional and Detail Design Documents as assigned
• Compete Functional Designs as assigned. Document modifications to system functionality or naming conventions based on knowledge and collaboration with other users and business team members.
• Assist in the development of change request as needed. This includes requirements gathering, triage, and assisting with the priority.
• Leading and/or participating in design sessions to establish new functionality and solve problems identified in regular operations and maintenance.
• Recommending modifications of system functionality through knowledge of current procedures, rules and regulations based on experience and expertise working with the programs.
• Assisting with troubleshooting/diagnosing case/application problems in production by providing clarification and support regarding problems with coverage/ benefits for individuals and helping diagnose and fix problems with benefits and system generated notices.
• May provide support to the help desk in resolution of end user concerns statewide. This includes but is not limited to assigned tickets.
20% Coordination and Collaboration
• Working as part of a group developing the requirements, documentation, guidelines and instructions associated with the application.
• Leading and/or participating in assigned meetings including but not limited to requirement gathering, status, triage, defect, and deployment meetings.
• Leading and/or participating in meetings or conference calls with stakeholders, end users, auditors, and Federal Partners as assigned.
• Review documentation provided to automation/database personnel who design the automation to support business functions defined in the requirements and to users who determine whether automation needs are being met.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external entities, including stakeholders regarding functional components and requirements.
• Ensure timely communication to team management on any potential issues.
• Communicate clearly goals, processes, and procedures to representatives with varied skill sets (business staff, technicians, managers, etc.).
• Mentor, share knowledge and experience gained.
15%Quality Assurance, Security and Compliance:
• Resolves problems through knowledge or through coordination with the development team.
• Document modifications to business process requirements, system functionality or naming conventions based on knowledge and collaboration with other users and business team members.
• Performs User Acceptance Testing and report defects/issues through the appropriate tool for remediation and testing until the cycle is complete and the application is released to production.
• Ensure security measures are followed as data stewards in support of all applications and the Federal, State and Department privacy and security polices and standards are being enforced.
• May assist with deployment and conversion activities.
• Reviewing documentation provided to automation/database personnel who design the automation to support business functions defined in the requirements and to stakeholders who determine whether automation needs are being met.
5% Professional Development
• Participates in Leadership training opportunities as available.
• Improve Job Performance through applied Leadership skills.
• Cross training, special projects, back up responsibilities, other duties as assigned.