Job Code 10186 1
Tax Term W2 Hourly
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 5 Years
US Work Status US CitizenEADOPT - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Business Analyst (Healthcare / Medicaid) with our direct client in Columbia, SC.
*** This is 25% Remote Work and 75% Onsite work***
- 5 years’ experience in government IT projects as a business analyst or related duties
- 5 years’ experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes
- 3 years Medicaid or healthcare experience
- Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements and Use Cases. Very Strong proficiency in English is required.
- Experience and ability to obtain business processes and requirements information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws, regulations, and policy documents.
- Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
- Understanding of business modeling techniques, including the use of graphical process flow software
- Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line management, project management, and team members.
- General Subject Matter Expertise as it relates to Medicaid or other healthcare insurance experience (project or operations)
- MMIS experience (project or operations)
- Microsoft Office Project/Project Server
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or healthcare field or experience in lieu of degree.