Job Code 648928
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 8 Years +
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a DHHS- Agile Lead Practitioner with our direct at location Raleigh NC.
NC DHHS requires the services of an experienced Agile Lead Practitioner with good experience in managing Scrum and Kanban efforts to assist with teams in development, trainings and implementation of IT applications
We’re looking for an experienced Agile Lead Practitioner with extensive experience supporting Scrum and Kanban efforts and assisting IT teams in development and implementation of IT applications to adopt and practice agile methodologies. Leading the planning and execution of development and delivery of each release of one or more products based on DHHS and industry standards. Should be able to work with multiple functions, including Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Flow Masters, Developers, and Stakeholders. Should be able to execute, based on the Agile transformation strategies laid out by DHHS. Should be able to work as a team player in enabling people to understand and drive customer and business value while creating a healthy, agile team culture. Support the adoption of DHHS Agile Transformation effort and ensure alignment with team efforts.
- 8 years experience Agile Coaching and Transformation
- Excellent experience in Agile (Jira/VersionOne/Jira Align) and DevOps tools
- Develops and communicate Agile metrics and/or program dashboards to stakeholders and leadership. Highly desired
- 8 years experience in coaching Agile technical practices (TDD, BDD, ATDD etc..)
- 8 years hands on working experience in Scrum/Kanban and knowledge of other structured PM methodologies(Waterfall/PMI)
- Demonstrated skills in the software development process (version control, use case, requirements, design, coding, and unit test).
- 8 years demonstrated experience using analytical and creative problem solving skills; ability to multi-task and handle a large amount of detail.
- Deep understanding of methods of automated software testing and appreciation for rigor in quality assurance
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work. Highly desired
- Experience with software end user change management strategy and execution. Highly desired
- Strong risks and business impact analysis and reporting skills. Highly desired
- Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution. Highly desired
- Certification as Scrum Master. Highly desired
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and business work teams. Highly desired
- Candidate to provide 3-4 professional references