Job Code 668418
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 8 Years +
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a NCDOT – Technical Specialist – Mid-Level with our direct client in Raleigh, NC.
The North Carolina Department of Information Technology (NCDIT) is seeking an Expert Level Systems Specialist to develop automated testing suite to support the agile sprints for testing the PayIT application.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and LoadRunner.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging SOAPUI.
- Demonstrated experience with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Octane.
- Demonstrated experience in web, mobile, API and database testing technologies.
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks.
- Experience using the Scrum Framework and testing in Sprints.
- Understanding of primary models of test automation frameworks, (i.e. data driven, keyword driven, hybrid, and behavior driven).
- Experienced in implementing testing and QA frameworks in eCommerce and Web Applications’ domain using Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of automated build management tools.
- Knowledge of mobile automation tools.
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.
- Knowledge of containers and virtualization.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging Appium, Load Test, Grinder and Gatling.
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Experience in high volume, high throughput web/ecommerce environment.
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging Selenium, Cucumber, Jmeter, Tricentis and Tosca. Desired
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging Postman and Protractor. Desired