Job Code 10187 1
Tax Term W2 Hourly
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 3 Years
US Work Status US Citizen
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a IIS Web Server Administrator with our direct client in Columbia, SC.
*****This is 100% on site work*****
Daily duties/ responsibilities:
- Administration of microsoft sharepoint online platform. Adminisitration of (tls) transport layer security certificates and secure socket layer (ssl) certificates for internet connections. Support of esri and arcgis mapping and analytic software.
- Installation support, operation, maintenance, configuration, deployment, troubleshooting of advanced iis software applications. Support of up to 30 iis servers residing in the agency’s internal and external environments. Administer, support, configure and implement http, https, ftp, ftps environments.
- Management and support of microsoft sql and iis 6, iis 7, iis8 and iis 10 web servers. Support of asp.net applications and websites. Configure and install applications on windows iis hosted platforms. Coordinate with its systems staff for the implementation of new servers and any upgrades of existing servers.
- Coordinate with network team for firewall rules and procedures to ensure the availbility of internet resources to public facing iis servers. Organize all deployment packages and software installations in the approriate network shares.
- Monitor iis software request issued by the it help desk department. Assist with the resolution of iis help desk ticket request. Provide software installation support for end-users and developer staff.
- Advanced knowledge with windows os, registry, profiles, services components, file systems and applications.
- In-depth knowledge of active directory, bash scripting and powershell.
- Profound knowledge of web server administration using iis 6/7.0/7.5/8.0 and iis 10 within Microsoft enterprise environment.
- Excellent customer support and experience in supporting a diverse customer base.
- Extensive knowledge in information security to include windows security policies, licensing, digital certificates, files permission and ad security.
- Experience with VMWARE, virtual machines & remote computing.
- Strong backup and recovery IIS skills
- Solid knowledge of networking concepts.
- Advanced configuration knowledge of default web sites.
- Ability to secure web sites, applications and web data transmission.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field may be substituted for the required work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of IIS web server and web application support.
- 1 – 2 years of VMWARE virtual environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft IIS administration API, windows PowerShell, net and IIS manager.
- Bachelor’s degree & applicable technical certifications preferred
- Microsoft certifications highly preferred
- Arc GIS