Job Code 10054 1
Tax Term W2 Hourly
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 5 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card Holder
Job Duration 06 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Information Systems Architect with our direct client in 4444 Broad River Rd, Columbia, SC.
- Knowledge of electronic health records systems, health care specific data interface standards, and health information exchange technologies.
- Ability to make presentations and prepare reports
- Experience with HL7 and SQL
- Experience with crystal reports.
- Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize work activities to meet organizational goals, schedules, and deadlines