Job Code 9888 1
Tax Term W2 Hourly
Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card Holder
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified individual to work as an Internet / Web Engineer with our direct at location Columbia, SC. (100% On-Site job)
– Effectively interact and communicate with peer to Director-level IT professionals.
– Provide feedback to team regarding product issues, enhancements and new features.
– Must have the initiative, drive and be a self-starter.
– Ability to ask pertinent questions of others.
– Proactively seek to identify, communicate and implement process-related improvements.
– Effectively manage multiple tasks and activities concurrently and able to provide periodic status updates to key stakeholders
– Collaborate extensively with peers and management to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
– Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes ownership of the data entered into the Helpdesk system and appropriately updating both client and appropriate employees of the status of all issues on a timely basis.
– Good customer skills, be attentive to detail and responsive to customer tickets.
– Troubleshoot and recommend technical solutions for customer issues related to backup configuration and recovery.
– Develop workaround solutions as appropriate.
– Perform equipment and software upgrades
– Maintain familiarity with current computer and network products
– Adhere to corporate information security guidelines and promote information security among coworkers
– Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience working with Power Bi, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2017+, SQL Profiler & Stored Procedures
• Ability to work with IT and Security staff to ensure applications are compliant, secure and available
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Knowledge of SCDOR Miscellaneous Tax systems.
• Knowledge of FAST Gentax, SCDOR DORWAY and MyDORWAY systems.
• Knowledge and experience with application support, maintenance and security.
• A Bachelor’s degree in information technology systems, computer science, or related field and four years of experience in information technology systems or related area. Or 2 -6 years of work experience instead of a degree.
• Multiple Industry Certifications in the field.