Job Code 703000
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 2 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 04 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a GA DOR – IT Business Analyst / Coder with our direct client in 1800 Century Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA.
- Must be local to Metro Atlanta
- Under general supervision assist the Vendor Support Team designing and updating forms and booklets and to assist with the certification testing process for software vendors’ paper and electronic submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, Notepad.
- Test, review and troubleshoot forms/document design. Desired
- Experience coding and re-coding data contained within various forms/documents.
- Experience reviewing test cases.
- Make update/add-on to previous coding.