Job Code 650636
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 7 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a MES – IT Project Financial Manager with our direct location Dix Campus, Raleigh NC.
Interview Type – Webcam Interview Only
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Information Technology Division (ITD) Medicaid Enterprise Solutions (MES) Program seeks an IT Project Financial Manager (PFM). Remote position anywhere in the US.
The primary role and responsibility of the IT Project Financial Manager (PFM) is to work with the Budget Office, IT Project Managers, functional/matrix managers, and other stakeholders to ensure the IT Project financial related information required for Advanced Planning Documentation (APD) is delivered on schedule and consistent with Program Management guidelines/processes and CMS expectations.
- Extensive Knowledge of Project Management principles and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, function in a fast-paced moving constantly changing, deadline driven environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access, and Adobe software
- Extensive knowledge of Business Analyst BA principles and best practices
- Skills in persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and effective oral and written communication at all levels
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial report and/or legal documents.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and planning skills with the ability to set priorities
- Superior quantitative, analytical, and data presentation skills
- Previous experience in Planning, Allocation, Monitoring, Controlling cost in coordination within a large complex portfolio
- Previous experience with process optimization and efficiency enhancements. Highly desired
- Extensive Knowledge of Budget Management principles and best practices. Highly desired
- Estimation, impact assessment and feasibility study expertise preferred. Highly desired