Job Code 650636
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 7 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Project Manager (Financial, Budget Management) with our direct client in Raleigh, NC.
***This is Onsite Position***
The IT Project Financial Manager (PFM) will be responsible bringing together project planning, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, procurement, disbursement and the physical performance of MES projects with the aim of providing the data analysis required to manage project resources properly and achieve the objectives of the entire portfolio. The PFM is accountable for ensuring IT Project Managers are controlling the financial activities and utilization of funds in a consistent manner. Expertise in gathering, analyzing, and documenting financial information and business processes is required. This role plays a vital role in conducting analysis of the project environments to identify and estimate financial needs. The PFM leads the finance management and cost allocation plan for the portfolio. The PFM directly tracks the status of project budget and financial resources to ensure they are on-course and on-schedule in meeting project objectives and performance targets. Knowledge and expertise of IT Project Management processes and business analysis is key to the success of this role. This role requires an excellent balance of financial expertise, project management expertise, organization skills, as well as the ability to set schedules and drive team member performance.
- Extensive Knowledge of Project Management principles and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, function in a fast-paced moving constantly changing, deadline driven environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access, and Adobe software
- Extensive knowledge of Business Analyst BA principles and best practices
- Skills in persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and effective oral and written communication at all levels
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial report and/or legal documents.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and planning skills with the ability to set priorities
- Superior quantitative, analytical, and data presentation skills
- Previous experience in Planning, Allocation, Monitoring, Controlling cost in coordination within a large complex portfolio
- Previous experience with process optimization and efficiency enhancements
- Extensive Knowledge of Budget Management principles and best practices
- Estimation, impact assessment and feasibility study expertise preferred