Job Code 648945
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 8 Years +
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified individual to work as IT ServiceNow Architect with our direct at location NCDHHS Dix Campus, 695 Palmer Drive, Anderson Building, Raleigh, NC , 27699.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a ServiceNow Platform Architect to provide leadership and guidance for the architecture and solutions delivered across all DHHS ServiceNow environments, including ITSM, CSM, HR Enterprise, ITBM, and all future ServiceNow solutions.
This position will be part of an overall ServiceNow Platform services team which will design and deliver ServiceNow solutions to DHHS. The individual will be responsible for the overall architecture, design and integrity of ServiceNow solutions delivered within DHHS.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM and CSM modules
- Experience with ServiceNow ITBM, HR Enterprise, and GRC modules. Highly desired
- 5 years experience as a ServiceNow architect across multiple modules with ITSM and CSM
- Must have strategic planning and roadmap development skills to drive DHHS ServiceNow solutions and overall capabilities map
- Demonstrated experience with multiple ServiceNow deployments
- Must have ITIL background or experience and/or certification
- Demonstrated oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience with both Waterfall and Agile Projects
- Experience with DevOps processes, tools, and techniques. Highly desired
- 8 years experience with MS Office and SharePoint.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and analysis skills with hands-on experience in development, data base design, and web-based technologies. Highly desired
- Comfortable working in an environment that is driving toward Agile Transformation while continuing to operate within a mature waterfall structure. Highly desired
- Experience with Jira. Highly desired
- Experience with ServiceNow FedRamp solution. Highly desired