Job Code 654156
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 7 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 05 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a NC FAST O&M Reports Developer with our direct client in Durham, NC.
NC FAST requires a reports developer to analyze and identify reporting requirements for NC FAST Operations and Maintenance activities.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contractor to assist with the design and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST). The candidate will analyze and identify reporting requirements for NC FAST Case Management System reports and develop recommendations to effectively report data of mid to high level complexity related to varied business metrics and for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting reporting solutions, while enhancing existing reports to ensure that solutions continue to meet business needs.
- 7 years experience programming and design of large scale web based distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Oracle Utilities, ETL tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- 7 years experience with SQL scripting and Relational Database modeling.
- 7 years experience with structured system development methodologies.
- Good communication skills both oral and written and ability to maintain effective working relationships with end users and staff.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects or BIRT. Highly desired
- Data Warehouse experience. Highly desired
- Previous experience working with State government. Highly desired
- 7 years experience with SQL and PL/SQL coding.