Job Code 647273
Tax Term W2 Hourly
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a NCDOR – Network/Telecom Specialist– Junior with our direct client in 501 N. Wilmington St. Raleigh, NC 27604.
Jr. Network Analyst needed for Exodus Project-Network Buildout for an initial 12 month engagement.
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite. ***The candidate must come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
- 2 years experience developing network documentation, knowledge of the regulatory environment, change management procedures
- 2 years experience with next generation firewall policy management, strong knowledge of network protocols, and network attack pathologies.
- Knowledge of third party auditing and private/public cloud methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work according to quality processes and standards in IRS 1075 or NIST.
- Knowledge of Cisco routing & switching protocols for layer 2 & Layer 3 switches.
- Knowledge managing Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco routers, and F5 load balancers.
- Knowledge of SDWAN, IPS/IDS, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Knowledge of fiber and copper structured cabling