Job Code 654214
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEAD
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a OSC FBR Assets and Projects Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant with our direct client in 3514 Bush Street, Raleigh NC 27609.
The ERP Consultant will provide expert knowledge of ERP Financials in the Assets and Projects processes, process and data design, project management support, and content area leadership for the State of NC Oracle Cloud Financials implementation.
The North Carolina Office of the State Controller is seeking two (2) ERP Consultants to provide expert knowledge of ERP Financials in the Assets and Projects processes, process and data design, project management support, and content area leadership for the State of NC Financial Backbone Replacement (FBR) project. The selected applicant serves as a FBR ERP Consultant, reporting to the Solution Architect and FBR Business Lead.
The FBR Assets and Projects Oracle Cloud Financials Consultants are responsible for extracting the maximum value from the Oracle Cloud Financials applications for the State, and supporting that process, including:
- Primary responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of North Carolina Financial System application documentation in assigned content area(s), including the Configuration Workbooks and Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements / Extensions (RICE) functional specifications.
- Primary responsibility for process and functional project activity planning and related performance metrics for assigned content area(s).
- Assets and Projects Team Lead in an ERP Financials implementation for a large, complex organization with annual revenues/budget of $40 billion or more
- 6 years experience with ERP Financials implementations in Assets and Projects and financial processes.
- 15 years Accounting and finance experience