Job Code 660673
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Executive
Experience 7 Years
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Project Manager (Remote) with our direct at location Raleigh NC office. (100% Remote)
Interview Type: Either Webcam Interview or In Person
The North Carolina Department of Information Technology – Transportation (NCDIT-T) group is seeking an expert level Project Manager Contractor for an approximately 12-month engagement for the Department’s DMV systems.
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to the site. At that point, the candidate will be required to come onsite.
Skill Required / Desired:
- Experience in senior project management to include oversight of more than one (1) complex project at a time-Required-7-Years
- In-depth knowledge of IT technologies, architecture, operations and system, software development lifecycles-Required-7-Years
- Experience in the development and evaluation of procurement documents to include IFB, RFQ, RFI, RFP and SOW to include negotiation-Required-7-Years
- Experience and demonstration of excellent verbal and written communication skills for team, vendor and stakeholder management-Required-7-Years
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage scope, schedule, time, quality and risk; knowledge and practice of methods to manage and mitigate these-Required-7-Years
- Experience working in a large, complex government agency using a matrixed staffing model-Highly desired-5-Years
- Prior DMV project management work, and in particular, implementation of legislative mandates-Highly desired-5-Years