Job Code 654211
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 10 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a NCFAST- P14 IReadiness Liaison with our direct client in Research Triangle Park, Durham, NC 27709.
NC FAST requires the services of a readiness liaison to support change management and readiness for implementation of NC FAST Medicaid Transformation (Project 14) modules.
**Extensive statewide travel up to 70% of the time is required in the performance of the work. Travel may include some evenings and weekend days.**
NOTE: COVID-19 restrictions prohibit travel at this time; however, when restrictions are lifted, this role may be expected to travel as needed to meet the requirements of this position.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks contract resources to provide support for county department of social services NC FAST users as they learn the NC FAST Case Management System. This is NOT a desktop support and NOT a help desk support position. This position uses policy subject matter expertise regarding Medicaid programs and knowledge of NC FAST functionality, as well as understanding of how counties provide delivery of services to guide new users in correct navigation and submission of case data in the system.
- Demonstrated working knowledge base of technical requirements, program requirements and business needs in county departments of social services
- Demonstrated working knowledge of/ability to interpret rules, procedures and policies with an emphasis on NC Medicaid programs.
- Ability to collect, review and interpret data effectively to ensure stakeholder and agency objectives are met
- Significant proficiency in NC FAST navigation, application development and capacity for system analysis to support user enrichment and strategic plans. Desired
- Ability to think analytically and engage in active problem-solving.
- Ability to work systematically and logically to resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate both expected and unexpected results
- Demonstrated above average written and oral communication skills including correct grammar, vocabulary, and terminology for effective communication
- Ability to plan and organize large volumes of work in an organized, detailed, and results driven manner both in a team and individually
- Demonstrated above average relationship building and retention skills with both internal and external partners