Job Code 660973
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 5 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary VisaOPT - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Reports Developer with our direct client in Durham, NC.
***This is Onsite Work***
***Requires a reports developer to analyze and identify reporting requirements for Operations and Maintenance activities.
Employee will analyze and identify reporting requirements for Case Management System reports and develop recommendations to effectively report data of mid to high level complexity related to varied business metrics and for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting reporting solutions, while enhancing existing reports to ensure that solutions continue to meet business needs. Employee must understand the underlying data sources (databases) and interpret requirements provided by the business to analyze operational issues and develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data via reports and dashboards. These include but are not limited to: report queries, report layouts, any necessary supporting data structures, and Extract Transformation Load required to populate the data structure. Duties also include gathering and documenting requirements for new reports and changes to existing reports, extraction or collection of data for performing queries and writing reports, and developing and analyzing operational performance metrics and reports to ensure the quality and integrity of extracts though the use of validation and audit strategies.
- Experience programming and design of large scale web based distributed systems.
- Experience using Oracle, Oracle Utilities, ETL tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Experience with SQL scripting and Relational Database modeling..
- Experience with structured system development methodologies.
- Good communication skills both oral and written and ability to maintain effective working relationships with end users and staff.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects or BIRT
- Data Warehouse experience
- Cúram experience
- Previous experience working with State government.