Job Code 654633
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 6 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a NCDHHS NC FAST Salesforce Application Developer with our direct at location Research Triangle Park, Durham NC.
NC FAST requires the services of a Salesforce Application Developer to support maintenance and enhancement of a Salesforce Provider Portal within the NC FAST application.
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services requires the services of a technical specialist to enhance and maintain Salesforce Provider Portal for the Emergency Child Care Subsidy Program module within the North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology(NC FAST) application
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- 4 years experience using Salesforce Platform Community, Service Cloud, and Gov Cloud
- 4 years experience with Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL)
- 7 years experience using Shield and Lightning
- 7 years experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and component-based architecture
- 7 years experience with requirements analysis and business process design.
- 3 years experience with developing Lightning components (Both Aura and LWC)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification.
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant Certification.