Job Code 529746
Tax Term W2 HourlyW2 Salary1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 09 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Senior Business / Data Analyst /Architect with our direct client in Archdale Building, 512 N Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC.
NC DEQ is seeking a highly motivated Senior Business / Data Analyst to join the Permit Transformation Program team.
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite. ***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
The Senior Business / Data Analyst will provide analysis leadership on several complex data analysis projects with diverse scopes across the DEQ enterprise. The DEQ enterprise is a complex and multi-platform data environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) with a focus on data analysis, data structure
- Proven track record of solving real world problems using data.
- Excellent critical thinking skills is a must have for this role.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and experience collaborating and influencing across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- Understanding of different database platforms: Oracle, SQL Server (On-Prem / Azure), DB2, and MS Access.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing and data mining.
- Understanding of modeling strategies (dimensional, snowflake, relational, unstructured).
- Experience designing and delivering data mapping specifications for large reporting platforms.
- Writing and maintaining business rules using SQL logic
- Demonstrated experience in writing ad-hoc SQL statements
- Proven experience with ERD/Data Modelling tools (Toad or others).
- Experience in executing projects in an Agile / Hybrid environment
- Experience with MS Dynamics Dataverse is a plus.
- Ability to challenge the legacy design and seek opportunities to design better models and better code.
- Demonstrated technical ability in learning new technologies and adapting to frequent changes in the technical environment
- Experience with data reporting tools (Power BI, others)
- Experience migrating data from various legacy platforms
- Experience conceptualizing and visualizing data structures before they are drawn.
- Ability to look at data in various formats, organize data for the agency to meet the needs of unique program areas and enable the programs to effect
- Strong interest in playing a technical data steward role across our business and technology partners to understand and detail our data, appropriate