Job Code 663237
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 7 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderH-1B - Temporary VisaOPT - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 9 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Senior Software Tester (Quality Control / Quality Assurance) with our direct client in Raleigh, NC.
******** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY ********
***This is Onsite Work***
Requires a Sr. Software Tester to perform quality control and assurance on the integrated case/financial management system and ensure the legacy system performs correctly during roll-out.
The Senior Software Tester position is responsible for testing vendor base solution for the implementation effort. S/he is responsible for testing within assigned areas of responsibility (e.g. data conversion, configuration testing, external and internal integration testing, data creation, functional/system testing, security testing, execution, etc.). The Senior Software Tester position requires a well-rounded tester that has experience working on projects from initiation through implementation and knows the importance of understanding the business. The Senior Software Tester position is responsible for working all phases in software development life cycle with experience in different methodologies (i.e. agile, iterative, waterfall, etc.) with emphasis on agile. This position will have the responsibilities for the analysis, verification, and validation of products or services meeting the specified requirements for large vendor solution systems. This position reports to the PMO and QA Administrator. Staff work hours are typically 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- All types of testing (performance, functional, load, web services, security, data creation, persistent layer verification, stress, automation, etc.)
- Web and desktop automation experience
- Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment
- SQL, relational database, and ability to read a data model.
- SOAP UI utilizing REST requests – in depth knowledge
- Experience with large-scale web based (COTS) project
- Proficient in various SDLC (agile, iterative, etc.). Worked on projects through the full life cycle meaning from initiation phase to implementation.
- Experience with security testing.