Job Code 668203
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 3 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a NCDES – Service Support Analyst- Mid Level with our direct client in Raleigh, NC.
NCDES requires two Help Desk/User Support Technician. Both candidates will work onsite full time for the duration of the engagement.
** These positions will be onsite for the duration of the engagement.
Help Desk/ User Support Technician
This position is with the DES Help Desk. The position will provide first level technical PC hardware, software, network, telephone (to include VOIP telephony) support, account administration, problem analysis and resolution for a statewide Windows network, and I s responsible for identifying , describing and escalating complex or difficult technical problems to Tier 2 Support Groups, Job duties include sending E-mail notification, account administration and work with Tier 2 support groups to resolve non-routine problems.
- Demonstrated experience with end-user support, Email, and account administration in a service desk environment.
- Knowledge of computer and Web based environments.
- Demonstrated customer service experience in an IT environment.
- Proven ability to research, analyze, and interpret automated system problems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written form with program staff and application development staff.