Job Code 654367
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Executive
Experience 7 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a SharePoint Developer Architect with our direct client in Raleigh, NC.
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
- Able to understand complex requests from customers and analyze to provide an ideal solution whether in SharePoint or not.
- Creates maintainable solutions across multiple farms, site collections and tiers.
- Able to work with Change Management systems to deploy code and manage solutions.
- Able to use Azure DevOps for Agile development and GIT for source repository.
- Ability to work with and assist SharePoint administrator team with scripting efforts as required.
- Able to use SharePoint Information Architecture to provide optimal search experiences.
- Configure sites to use a wide array of custom SharePoint Permissions using active directory.
- Creation/editing of list and library-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as pages containing static HTML content with a focus on using out of the box functionality.
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form.
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members
- SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 overall development experience
- Experience building large OOTB SharePoint repositories with custom HTML/CSS/JS UI applications.
- VueJS with SharePoint backend
- Experience modifying SharePoint via PowerShell
- Visual Studio / C# SharePoint solution development
- SharePoint Designer / Nintex workflow Experience
- Git experience
- Azure DevOps