Job Code 4315 1
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4 Years
US Work Status US Citizen
Job Duration 6 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Software Engineer (C++, Python) with our direct client in Dulles, VA.
***This is Onsite Work***
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
- Provide assistance to full stack development at the OS, platform, and mission unique software layer.
- Assist engineers with developing client and server applications and services using service oriented architectures, message bus based data exchange that include first-of-a-kind capabilities.
- Applications will span languages and toolsets including C++, C, Qt, Python, Postgres, Ansible, cloud infrastructure provisioning, and static code analysis execution and finding remediation. Analysis execution and finding remediation.
- Developer will be expected to be a self-starter capable of making decision.
- BS in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong C++ development Skills
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite) TS/SCI
- Space domain knowledge: C2, Mission Planning, Flight dynamics