Job Code 652770
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 7 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Sr. Software Quality Control Engineer with our direct client in 901 Corporate Center Drive, Raleigh, NC.
******** This is Onsite Position ***********
******** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY ********
Our Direct client requires a Sr. Software Tester to perform quality control and assurance on the integrated case/financial management system and ensure the legacy system performs correctly during roll-out.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Understand the technical details of the project/application/system.
- Prepare and execute SQL commands to manage and verify data
- Develop, publish, and execute test cases and test scripts for complex, distributed applications throughout the project life cycle
- Create, manage, and maintain efficiencies in the automated script execution and script development using Selenium web driver in addition to keeping abreast of automation best practices.
- Create, execute, and automate SOAP UI scripts for Web Services testing.
- Develop test plans and user acceptance tests; and develop test data as needed.
- Execute sanity, smoke, functional, security, regression, stress/performance, and load testing based on projects, applications, and services.
- Participate in production implementation verification.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field,
- Three (3) years of experience in an appropriate field of electronic data processing; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience testing web applications and web services.
- Four (4) or more years of experience with rational databases and SQL and ETL.
- Four (4) or more years of automation testing using Selenium using Web Driver.
- Four (4) or more years of web service testing using SOAP UI.
- All types of testing (performance, functional, load, web services, security, data creation, persistent layer verification, stress, automation, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment
- SQL, relational database, and ability to read a data model.
- SOAP UI utilizing REST requests – in depth knowledge
- Experience with large-scale web based (COTS) project
- Proficient in various SDLC (agile, iterative, etc.). Worked on projects through the full life cycle meaning from initiation phase to implementation.
- Experience with security testing
- Testing automation
- Must have the ability to work independently – self starter.