Job Code 702865
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Executive
Experience 7 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full-service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Client is seeking an Expert Technical Specialist resource for a 12-month engagement to work with the Client Services Team.
- Client Services uses technical expertise and understanding of business needs to evaluate assigned IT incident and problem service desk tickets to appropriately prioritize and evaluate business impact.
- Proactively promotes positive customer relationships and mentors’ others to ensure client satisfaction and organizational success.
- Takes ownership of customer problems and works with a sense of urgency to resolve incidents and problems.
- Communicates status of progress to the customer.
- Provides updates on work progress to Customer Support Specialists and the Service Desk using call tracking system.
- Has significant technical knowledge and serves as a resource for other technicians to help solve complex problems.
- Skilled in different types of computer hardware, software, peripherals and components, networking protocols and communications.
- Installs and images new computers and loads appropriate software for customers.
- Deploys new business applications as needed. Installs local and network printers and other peripherals and configuration of same. Responsible for user data and migration of profiles as computers are replaced.
- Stays abreast of current technology in a changing environment.
- Identifies emerging trends and issues, researches and makes suggestions for technical solutions to solve current and future problems.
- Uses extensive knowledge to develop and/or implement information technology solutions to enhance organizational success.
- Works with Data Center Operations with user file server data storage, network reservations, data restores, various account creations and modifications (AD, email, NCID, CITRIX, etc.).
- Works with application development teams to identify application issues at the customer level and provide technical detail in order for development teams to accurately identify problems within applications.
- Works with network infrastructure teams to identify network issues at the customer level and provide significant technical detail to assist in network hardware resolutions.
This request is to help support the high number of Service Desk requests, hardware installations, and customer software support required for the Distribution Center (IT Warehouse) 1529 S. Blount Street Raleigh NC 27603. **TRAVEL REQUIRED**
Project Management –
Ability to lead projects that require directing the work of others and with some latitude on actions or decisions. Leads team efforts and assesses and integrates the skills and strengths of individuals for project and organizational success. Provides status on project work to management.
Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for all responsible areas –
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining all documentation of process and procedures for all areas this position is responsible for. This documentation is to be used by team members for operational standards of daily work. This documentation will also be used in accordance with Operational Level Agreements (IT internal) and Service Level Agreements (IT external). All documentation should be reviewed annually.
System Security –
It is the responsibility of all Technical Services Staff to be aware of DOT and ITS security policies, as well as the security issues directly affecting the systems and technology for which this position is directly involved. This position is responsible for implementing requirements of the IT Security Office and protecting data from unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or usage in a manner inconsistent with covered IT Security Policies and standards.