Job Code 10059 1
Tax Term W2 Hourly
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4 Years
US Work Status US Citizen
Job Duration 6 Months
Qualifications Associate Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a System Administrator / Consultant (Office 365, Active Directory) with our direct client in Columbia, SC.
***This is 50% Onsite Work and 50% Remote Work***
Scope of the project:
Continuation of migrating and enhancing scdc’s Microsoft 365 environment, including azure virtual desktop
Daily duties / responsibilities:
- Assists with the planning, migration and enhancing of Microsoft 365 technologies throughout the agency.
- Plans and configures azure active directory connections. Tests connections between local ad instance and azure ad.
- Plans and implements transition from traditional cifs share folders to onedrive/teams
- Configures autopilot and intune for automated deployment of windows 10, office, and 3rd party applications on new and existing devices.
- Plans and configures intune for mobile device management of phones, tablets, and specialized zebra hand held devices.
- Provides documentation of all procedures, guides, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
- Provides periodic status reports to management as required.
- Any tasks that occur that are related to Microsoft 365 and networking
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft exchange
- PowerShell scripting
- Ability to make presentations and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of networking and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies.
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize work activities to meet organizational goals, schedules, and deadlines.
- An Associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field and experience in Microsoft 365 deployments.