Job Code 644867
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 3 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Trainer / Content Developer with our direct client in Durham, NC.
***Important Note: Statewide travel up to 25% of the time is required in the performance of the work for this position. Travel may include some evenings and weekend days.
***NOTE: COVID-19 restrictions prohibit travel at this time; however, when restrictions are lifted, this role may be expected to travel as needed to meet the requirements of this position.
- Experience in curriculum design and developing training materials for adult learners
- Understands the social services programs that drive the efforts of the county, regional, and state staff who administer those programs.
- Research and evaluate the NC FAST case management software in order to translate the software functionality into effective learning materials.
- Ability to assist with scheduling, preparing for and participating in quality assurance checks on training materials that have been developed.
- Experience working with training developers, program subject matter experts, technical support and others to assure training materials are effective.
- Experience in business analysis, MS Office Suite (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) technology such as Moodle, XML, HTML
- Experience in designing and delivering computer-based training instructional design, with learning program design systems.
- Experience in software that may include Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe Breeze, Dreamweaver, Visio or other training applications.
- Experience developing dynamic instructional training materials using interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content.
- Experience developing interactive media presentations that enhance the online educational experience
- Experience leading training sessions in a variety of formats that may include in person, virtual and/or webinar.
- Ability to assist with basic application software and hardware support
- Must have strong understanding of internet concepts and web technology
- Ability to clearly communicate in oral and written form, and deal effectively with diverse groups to accomplish the objectives.
- Experience evaluating student progress and making recommendations for continued training participation curriculum and .
- Experience providing feedback on learning providing feedback on learning curriculum and methodology to assure program relevance and user comprehension.
- Experience with processes to prepare for and conduct classroom training including facility management, course scheduling and student registration.
- Knowledge of and experience with NC FAST and the Medicaid Program in NC