Job Code 10184 1
Tax Term W2 Hourly
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 6 Years
US Work Status US CitizenEADOPT - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 12 Months
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a Vb/ASP.Net Developer (Remote Work) with our direct client in Columbia, SC.
***This is Remote Work***
Daily duties / responsibilities:
Develop and modify VB/ASP.NET and C# code that accesses a MS SQL 2008/2012/2016 databases
- 10+ years of experience independently designing and implementing medium to large-scale software systems and components using .NET architectures.
- 8+ years’ experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture.
- 8+ years’ experience building windows/web-based software systems, utilizing n-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and at least two application, database, messaging or web server systems.
- Successful design and implementation of multiple software components and subsystems.
Environments and tools
- MS SERVER 2012 r2/2016 enterprise server, iis 8.5
- MS SQL 2012 r2 /2016 enterprise server.
- TFS (team foundation server)
- Microsoft visual studio 2010/2013/2015
- C#, .asp.net, .net
- Java script
- Entity framework 6 – is a plus
- net MVC 3 or higher is a plus
- Preference will be given to experience related to child welfare or human services system design and development and/or knowledge of the SACWIS/CCWIS requirements and objectives
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with the development team, project staff, and the user community.
- Strong project skills, Self-starter
- Experience with agile software development is a plus. Minimal management required
- BS or associate degree or years of experience in lieu of degree