Job Code 652267
Tax Term W2 Hourly1099Corp To Corp
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 6 Years
US Work Status US CitizenGreen Card HolderEADH-1B - Temporary Visa
Job Duration 06 Months
Qualifications High School Diploma
Excelraise, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent management company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client*s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies.
Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as a NCSBE – Technical Specialist – Mid-Level – High with our direct client in Raleigh, NC.
Web Technical Specialist and Developer: This position will assist with the SQL Server Migration project by creating the Application Protocol Interface (API) for the electronic pollbook and the applications that facilitate that.
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite. ***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
- Expert Experience in Angular
- Experience in HTML5
- Experience in CSS3
- Experience in bootstrap
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, GIT and Visual Studio. Highly desired
- Experience working with JSON objects and communicating via RESTful webservices. Highly desired
- Experience in Azure tools (such as Azure functions, blob storage, etc). Highly desired
- Experience in C# with .NET Core. Highly desired
- Experience with Entity Framework/Dapper and SQL. Highly desired